11. These underwater formations are made by the male pufferfish as a way to attract a potential mate.
12. On Christmas Island (off the coast of Australia), the red crab migrations is when thousands of the crustaceans head to the beach for mating season.
13. Catumbo lightning in Venezuela that occurs up to 10 hours a day almost 260 days a year!
14. This is a natural gas field that collapsed into a cavern and set on fire in Turkmenistan.
15. These beautiful bubbles will explode if punctured quickly! There is natural gas trapped inside.