A three-year-old boy from Tasmania, Australia sadly passed away as a result of a birthday gift in a party favor bag that was being put together for his upcoming birthday party.
Alby was playing with a small bouncy ball made of rubber when it became lodged in his throat, blocking his windpipe. His mother Anna Davis rushed to do everything she could to save him, but there was nothing that could be done. Within seconds, he had passed away in her arms.
Anna, who runs a business on Instagram called The Small Folk, posted a picture of her son to her page in tribute to him. “Yesterday afternoon, our beautiful, beautiful Alby, our darling baby boy, grew wings and flew from this earth,” she wrote. Alby, nicknamed by his parents as their sweet little fox, left behind his parents and two siblings.