Image Credit: HLN / YouTube

Are Energy drinks healthy? Think again. One teenager aged 16 named Lanna Hamann, drank a can of Red Bull. Suddenly, she collapsed and had a heart attack, dying instantly. She was on summer vacation with her family in Mexico, 2014. Lanna was a althetic student at Sunrise Mountain High School located in Peoria, Arizona – she played softball regularly. She had no drug allergies or medical issues either.

The culprit? The cans of Red Bull Lanna had consumed throughout on the day of her death. The combination of sugar and caffeine proved to be a deadly combo for her dehydrated body.

Take a look at what happened to her below:

Quit drinking unhealthy can drinks – drink pure water instead.

Share Lanna’s story with people you know online!