Some people are too irresponsible to be parents. It seems discipline and hard work are not as important to parents these days. Take a look at this baby. The image was posted on Instagram, and as you can imagine, there was quite an uproar on social media. Some people are calling for the child to be taken from the home.
The baby’s mother said it was just a joke and that the infant barely inhaled. But, that is not the point, is it? We all know how bad smoking cigarettes is for your health. It is even worse for a child whose lungs haven’t finished developing yet.
Exposing your children to secondhand smoke is irresponsible. Putting a cigarette into their mouth is unacceptable. This sort of thing will never be funny. Grow up and be an adult, don’t you care about your child’s future?
Share away, people.