Image Credit: Kokuvil, Jaffna / Facebook

This tale involved a cat living on the streets of Chiang Mai, Thailand. In the village, frightened mews could be heard near circuits of electricity-capable wires.  A woman named Walai Sriboonvorakul was walking along the street and electric circuit fence when she found a cat lying on the road.

With both his front legs and tail gone, the cat was badly injured by the wired fence he was electrocuted on. Together, Walai and her son brought the injured feline home and nursed it back to health. They named the cat Able due to his strong fighting spirit.

This is Able now.

Image Credit: Kokuvil, Jaffna / Facebook

Able functions like part of the family, and loves mewing for his daily treats!

Image Credit: Kokuvil, Jaffna / Facebook
Prev1 of 2Next