Skip to Content

Little Boy Rushed To The Hospital While Eating Hamburger. X-Ray Reveals Something Disturbing

Anthony underwent emergency surgery to have the metal bristle removed before it could do more serious damage. Dr. Aziz Benbrahim, a general surgeon at MidState Medical Center, says that this type of thing is rather common.

metal brush

Image Credit: Pixabay

Dr. Benbrahim believes that this type of injury is an unspoken nightmare. Anthony was lucky that the metal bristle never left his throat. If it had traveled down into his stomach, it could have punctured his stomach or worse!

So, consider tossing out that bristle brush you have for cleaning the grill! Watch the video.

Share away, people.