Girl Suddenly Falls Deathly Ill After Snack, Mom Horrified To See What She Was Eating (Photos)

Fruits are healthy for people of all ages and are vital to a balanced diet. But if the piece of fruit involved is in a bad condition, it can affect someone’s health for the worst. Lissa Merlin’s daughter Dionne, 8, was enjoying a banana from Morrisons supermarket at her home in the UK when she suddenly became ill. Merlin was startled, knowing that Dionne had been completely fine prior to eating the fruit.

moldy banana
Image Credit: Pixabay

Merlin rushed to check on the bananas that they had, and when cut open, the bananas revealed dark red streaks down their centers.

 

She then took to Google to see what the streaks meant, and quickly discovered that they were riddled with the fungus Nigrospora.

moldy banana
Image Credit: N/A
Prev1 of 2Next