Image Credit: Facebook

Paige Daughtry was only 12 years old when she died. She and her family live in Great Manchester, UK. Paige was a talented girl who died too soon.

Her family was understandably shocked, not only because she was so young, but because of what killed her.

Paige died because she used too much Right Guard deodorant.

girl and deodorant
Image Credit: Wikimedia Commons

Paige, according to her family, was obsessed with spray deodorants.

It is believed that Paige used the spray so often that the fumes (butane and isobutane) from the deodorant made her lose consciousness on her bed.

girl and deodorant
Image Credit: Facebook

Her parents found her lying on her bed face down and rushed her to the hospital, but it was too late.

The official cause of death listed on her death certificate is “inhalation of volatile substances.”

girl and deodorant
Image Credit: Facebook
Prev1 of 2Next