Puppies and cobras. If you hear that combination, you probably would cringe, you know there is no good outcome for the puppies – right? Well, maybe. In India, two puppies had fallen into an open well that just so happened to have a king cobra inside. The mother dog was barking frantically at caught the attention of a man living nearby.
For whatever reason, the cobra didn’t’ attack the shivering puppies – instead, it appeared to be protecting them! The man was rather shocked to see that the snake hadn’t harmed to pups! I have to admit, so was I!
The two puppies were found in the safest part of the well. Even though the pups were in the well for more than 48 hours, they are now safe! After all that, I hope someone helped the snake, I can’t imagine it wasn’t to be stuck in that well!
Share away, people!