In Italy, a pit bull was rescued, but it was not in a good state as a nylon cord was found around its neck, which was tied so tightly that it had caused his head to swell to an enormous size. It shocked veterinarians working at the Duemari Veterinary Clinic, as they proceeded to affectionately name the Pit Bull “Ball”.
Ball was starving – he was wolfing down dog food in the vets’ hands as they open one can after another. Thanks to their skills, Ball’s awful nylon cord was removed, which paved the way for the poor pooch’s recovery.
Check out this video:
Share away, people.